This course is for you:
IF YOU DESIRE TO GROW beyond negative and self-limiting reactions to some situations and the behaviors of others to create the life you want.
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF STUCK repeating negative and self-critical reactions that block you from creating the life you want when:
- you over-react angrily toward another's comments and actions
- you feel personal embarrassment for another person's actions as if you are doing them
- you are irritated when someone speaks or acts and realize other people are not meeting your expectations
- your enthusiasm for a new project, adventure, job possibility or creative expression dies with self-doubt and self-criticism.
IF YOU WANT TO FREE YOURSELF from being blocked by life-taking shadow issues using the practical and easy-to-use SHADOW WORK TOOL modeled in this course.
Enroll Now in:
"Me and My Shadow: Healing Stuck Places."
Learn to recognize behavior clues that suggest your Shadow may be activated.
Recognize when you are reacting out of your "Shadow-self" and when you are expressing an authentic emotion.
Learn the anatomy of how heart-wounds create Shadow-self issues.
Identify 15 major quality-of-life benefits From Shadow Work
Identify your resistance blocks to doing Shadow Work
Work stepwise through a 3-phase experiential Integral Shadow Work Tool
Have a practical, simple-to-use Tool to independently continue any Shadow Work.
Dr. Paul Fitzgerald earned the Doctor of Ministry in Spiritual Formation at Asbury Theological Seminary. His dissertation focused on the role of internalized-shame on spiritual formation, relationships and personal effectiveness. It was recognized with Asbury's first Distinguished Dissertation Award. Paul and Susanna, his wife, created HeartConnexion Seminars that for more than 20 years has offered experiential spiritual formation and personal effectiveness training designed to aid individuals to face the barriers and fears that limit their lives. They created GraceConnexion LLC to offer integral spiritual formation services including spiritual direction, life coaching, reflective supervision and retreats.
- A message from your instructor
- Lesson 1: Sources of Our Shadows
- Lesson 1: Personal Reflections Preparing for Shadow Work
- Lesson 1: What was your major take-away about your Shadow sources?
- Lesson 2: Trouble Our Shadow Creates
- Lesson 2: Discovering Shadow Clues, Stories and Spirituality
- Lesson 2: Share your reflections, insights and story as you care.
- Lesson 3: Why Do We Resist Shadow Work?
- Lesson 3: Exploring Shadow Sources in Dysfunctional Rules, Shame and Spiritual Bypassing
- Lesson 3: Share some of the resistance you recognize in yourself.
- Lesson 4: First Step Using the Integral Shadow Tool
- Lesson 4: First Step Guidelines
- Lesson 4: First Step Insights
- Lesson 5: Second Step Using the Integral Shadow Tool
- Lesson 5: Second Step Guidelines
- Lesson 5: Second Step Insights
- Lesson 6: Third Step Using the Integral Shadow Tool
- Lesson 6: Third Step Guidelines
- Lesson 6: Third Step Insights
- Please respond before you go...